Thursday, March 3, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

Day 1 - A picture of yourself with 15 facts.



1- I am the oldest child in my family.
2- I love hugs.
3- I love being crafty.
4- I am a gadget/tech geek.
5- I cannot finish getting ready for the day with shoes on.
6- I have this insane need to please people.
7- I am often quick to emotionally react to situations.
8- If you are my friend, I will be one of your fiercest protectors.
9- I love the smell of the world right before and right after a rainstorm.
10- I have a huge pull to move back to Seattle, but I don't know when or if it will happen.
11- I have a love/hate relationship with food and money.
12- I am terrified of snakes, spider and being the next one in our family to have cancer. (Not necessarily in that order.)
13- I suck at making small talk in new surroundings.
14- You see a problem, I see a solution.
15- I love my busy social life, but some days want to just be at home in the quiet.

3 comments:

Molly Petersen Nardone said...

Fabulous photo and love seeing more of you ;)

Molly Petersen Nardone said...

LOVE your photo and Love seeing more of you ;)

Maggy said...

this is fun!!