Tuesday, March 8, 2011

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 6

Day 6 - A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day.

I tried to come up with a huge deeply thought out person to trade places with, heck, even a celebrity, but I couldn't come up with someone...so instead...I bring you this little guy...


Baxter J Vetterling, the family dog.


Because you get taken for a ride...



And you can sleep just about anywhere you want, whenever you want...



Your food and water comes to you, you're spoiled rotten and the fact that you're so cute saves your butt around just about every corner.


In all seriousness though...I really love my life...are there aspects I'd love to change?  Yes, but on the whole, I have a pretty fun deal...

1 comment:

Maggy said...

I always let Lucy know if she'd like to go to work for me, I would be happy to oblige and stay home. So far she must know she has a sweet deal :)