Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Life...

So, as of 12/3/10, I lost my job.  Actually...technically, I lost my job the evening of 12/2/10.  What a blow. I'm doing okay.  I know what I did was right, and if that is what it takes, then so be it.  As one of my good friends (ITGD from "fanny pack" fame) said...now nothing is standing between me and Seattle.

That's right.  I'm not limiting myself to job searching in Colorado.  I have a prospect here in Colorado, and I'm eagerly waiting to hear what the details might or might not be.  I'm just not putting all my eggs in that basket.  :)

Anyways, I'll be happy to tell you all the details if you just call...it takes too long to write out, and Lord knows what someone might do with my words if I put them here.  :)

In the meantime, I have been having lunch with friends, working my network, spiffing up my resume, doing a LOT of knitting (and those pictures and posts are to come) and actually getting some rest.  I know that all these things happen for a reason...even if I don't know what it is, HE does.  Just have to keep reminding myself of that.

Enough seriousness...on to the knitting posts!!!  :)

No comments: