Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Hats Hats Hats!!!!!

Now granted, I did have these done prior to being unemployed, just haven't had time to post them!

My bff Spartacus saw Sister's newsboy hat I was working on, and I knew she'd look fantastic in it...so I whipped one up for her too!  She (like me) has a love for things that are that beautiful combo of robin's egg blue and chocolate brown, so when I got this Spud and Chloe yarn, I knew it was perfect for her hat!

"Jack" for Spartacus
Yay!
My friend Robin, saw me making the pink hats for my friend from high school (see here) and asked if I would make her a hat for running.  I had her look at a couple patterns and as soon as she saw the pattern for a hat with pom poms...that was it...and THIS was born...er...made...



Ummm...ignore the badge on the counter and cords on the floor!  :)

Fun right???  I've already made another hat in this pattern, but for a munchkin.  I just haven't gotten pictures taken of it yet.  Plus, I'm not as thrilled with the pom pom placement, stay tuned for that in the next post or two!

No comments: