Now, my list will have things both real and what may sound trivial (to some). Pfft...this is my list. I'll list how I want to!
3. Melissa - for our marathon discussions
4. Kurt - for what he does with his kids
5. Chris - for how happy he makes Melissa
6. Maggy - for how happy she makes Kurt
7. Baxter - for comic relief and fur therapy
8. Work - pays the bills and I feel like I actually make a teeny difference
9. Friends - too many to list and the ways they impact my life are too numerous to count
10. Food - need it to live, but I'm also lucky to have what I have instead of nothing at all!
11. Love - from friends, family and God most of all!
12. Life - the alternative wouldn't be as fun...(heaven yes, death, no.)
13. Flatirons - for keeping me grounded and making me think
14. My small group - for making life's ups and downs a bit easier knowing I'm not the only one living this roller coaster!
15. Target - yes it's odd, but I have a love/hate relationship with Target. I love to shop there b/c I can find what I need for less than most other stores (normally) but I hate it because I walk in needing socks and walk out $50 later.
16. iTunes - to keep my drives from being boring
17. Email - to stay in touch with those not close by
18. Facebook - (I just heard half of you laugh at me and/or roll your eyeballs.) Has connected me with many long lost friends, and has distracted me for numerous mundane hours.
19. Laughter - without it, I'd die.
20. Where I Live - Colorado is called "God's Country" for a reason...
21. Our military - without them and their sacrifices, I wouldn't be able to write what I'm writing today, let alone live my life without fear.
22. Hugs - nothing will make a bad situation a bit easier or another person feel a smidge better than a good ol' fashioned hug. Don't do it if you don't mean it either.
23. My (annoyingly) sunny outlook on things - if I don't see that glass as half full...I will go stark raving mad. Why focus on negative when there is ALWAYS a silver lining.
And THAT is what I'm thankful for. :)