Friday, September 26, 2008

Proud Big Sister...(9/4/08)

So as some of you know, my little brother is the head youth pastor over at Faith Bible Chapel.

I have not been able to go to any of Kurt's events to see him personally interact with his kids, but have heard the stories. I am a self professed facebook/myspace junkie and while checking things out, saw a notice that he had updated his profile. I noticed a link on his page. I thought, hmm...what's he linkin' to?


My baby brother spoke/preached at the "big church" this past weekend. I've attached/enclosed the link below. Feel free to watch the entire message, but the proud big sister in me says skip to about half way through. I didn't realize just how eloquent of a speaker he can be. He mentions my sister and I in his sermon, which at first was a little bit unnerving as I didn't know exactly where he was going with that...turns out, my little brother can make me cry.

I love you Kurt, I'm so proud of you!
Love, your Big Sister!

http://www.fbci.org/media/2008_08_31_George.html

No comments: